Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Lecture-Based VS. Interactive Learning: Which is Future of Education?

Why do so many people struggle to find quality education?  It’s ironic, because in this country (United States) educators have among the best resources and tools available to provide outstanding learning experiences.  Yet, they consistently fall short of performing at that level.

The same dilemma holds true with presenters delivering adult continuing education at meetings and conferences.  So what is the problem here?  Consistently I hear the same complaints from my friends, family, peers and colleagues.

… “The instructor was boring” …” There was no discussion, just a talking head” … “It was another one of those lame lectures.” …”This class was a waste of time” … “I learned nothing”

Do these comments resonate with you?  Think for a moment and ask yourself the following questions:

• How often have you sat in a classroom, or at a conference, and been absolutely bored with the material being presented? I have, more often than not.
  • Have you ever walked out of a presentation feeling like you learned nothing? Absolutely!
  • Finally, do you oftentimes feel like you wasted your money after attending an educational event?  I do.

Lecture-Based Education — Is there any Learning Value?

Historically  schools, universities and adult education providers have used a “lecture-based” teaching model.  This approach to learning was developed during the industrial age, some two centuries ago.  The concept is for students to sit passively in rows of chairs or tables all facing the presenter, who usually resides at a lectern.  A lecture is a “one-to-many” form of communication, involving little or no audience participation.  It is authoritarian, by nature.

For an information dump a lecture works fine.  Unfortunately, for any type of deep learning to occur more interactive teaching methods must be utilized.  Modern brain science suggests that human beings are not wired to learn passively.  For more information I would recommend reading “Brain Rules” written by Dr. John Medina.  This fascinating book will tell you the rest of the story regarding which education “best practices” support learning retention.

I remember my high school and college years, where day after day I would sit in some classes, along with other students, listening to teachers spew information at me,  without any opportunity for interaction whatsoever.  Inevitably, my mind would become overloaded with information, since there was no break in the action.  Without even knowing it, my brain was shutting down, to reboot, if you will.  Of course this response frequently got me in trouble, as teachers would eventually notice I wasn’t paying attention.

I really started to believe there was something wrong with me, as this trend continued in my professional life with adult learning events.  I now realize the challenge was the method by which the education content was being presented, not by my capacity to learn.

Are 21st Century Students Needs Being Met?

My beliefs about the dysfunctional nature of our society’s learning system were validated just the other day, as I listened to Michael (my son) describe, over dinner with my friend Jeff Hurt and I, his frustrations with his high school and college education.  Interestingly my son and I share many of the same insights and concerns about those experiences.

Michael is 25 years old, and extremely intelligent. He is one of those gifted people that always received  good grades with little or no effort. He also, like me, had issues with boredom in the classroom.  For years I chose to “tough it out” and tolerated poor teaching methods, for the sake of a college diploma.  My son chose to opt out, because he felt his time was more valuable than the disappointing education experience he was receiving.

I can’t say that I blame him, although that decision has made it more difficult for him to succeed in the workplace.  Michael wants to go back to school, and further develop his skills and knowledge.  I support that.  However, I do know he will be very selective of his learning environment.

Interactive Learning is the Future of Education!

The real truth is teachers and students both must advocate for change in our school systems and other types of educational curriculum. Here’s what, in my opinion,  needs to change:

• Students must insist their learning experience become more socially interactive and brain friendly.  They must help educators understand their needs and expectations, openly and honestly.
  • Teachers and instructors must reach for a higher standard of engagement in their classrooms.  Their presentations must foster collaboration, and their lesson plans must include interactive breaks with group exercises.

“Learning is an active process. Learning cannot occur without the involvement of the learner. The best educators are those that most successfully create the conditions under which learning may take place.” – Learning In the Information Age

There is some movement in this direction, thanks to the growth of social technology.  Social Networks, such as Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn have opened up communication channels, and given students a voice to express their feedback openly and without restraint.  Nowadays, even if the presenter won’t open up a class to interaction students will find a way to interact with one another using mobile devices.  They will call out publicly instructors that don’t meet their needs.

Question:  How do you perceive the quality of your education experiences?  What changes do you believe need to be made?  What do you see coming in the future?  Do tell!

Jenise Fryatt October 20, 2010 at 5:07 pm

Excellent post Mike and one that I really relate to. I was very vocal about my dissatisfaction with the education system from the time I was in high school. (I used to write editorials about it in the school newspaper.)

I strongly considered homeschooling my own kids but for personal reasons, chose to put both into public school, with DEEP reservations. Both were frustrated with the system just like I had been. But my son’s frustration really mirrored what mine had been as a student and, because of that, he has taken part in an independent study program for most of high school. He graduates this year.

I’m grateful that at least there are alternatives now that I didn’t have. However the question remains, after decades of research showing that the current “passive listening” model impedes rather than facilitates learning, WHEN will public schools change their ways? I’ve seen all kinds of advocacy for change, but there is still very little.

Michael M McCurry CMP October 21, 2010 at 8:26 am

Hi Jenise,

Your question about the public school systems is a good one. It is baffling that teachers still insist on dumping information on their students rather than get them actively involved in the learning process.

It is certainly not a cost issue as it is no more expensive to teach interactively than to lecture students. Very puzzling.

I would love some insight from teachers themselves on why they choose to deliver content the way they do.

Thanks for contributing.

Jeff Hurt October 21, 2010 at 11:32 am

Michael:

Well, you know my thoughts on this. I’m a huge advocate that conferences need to change the focus from speakers to learners and from attendees to participants.

Ironically, the same challenges many of us had in public education with boring classes and an emphasis on standardization have made their way into many conferences. Some conferences emphasize CEUs so attendees can get certifications (run by those organizations).

Conferences need to return to a focus on the participant as a leaner and rethink a lot of the traditional process, education and schedule. The main question driving the conference planning should be, “Is this the best thing for our learners?” Just sayin…

Michael M McCurry CMP October 21, 2010 at 1:24 pm

Jeff:

Couldn’t agree with you more? The key thing you said is “focus on participant” as a learner.

I often think of the information dump “lecture style” as the “Foie de gras” version of education. Stuff em with information as long as you can and let them drown in it. :)

I know there is a relatively small movement towards the approach to conference education you mentioned. We just need to unify ourselves in the conference business and grow that way of thinking and action.

Thanks for contributing.

Christina October 28, 2010 at 9:11 am

Just came across this post, Mike – great job!!

Michael M McCurry CMP October 28, 2010 at 6:16 pm

Hey Christina, thanks for stopping by and I am glad you enjoyed the post.

As a Millenial, what is your take on this subject? How do you view learning? Have you had some of the same frustrations that Michael (my son) and I had?

Would love your thoughts.

John Baragona October 28, 2010 at 4:36 pm

Hi Mike,
This is definitely one of the great discussions of the day in this “decade of transition” we’re in. Having organized more than 25 conferences in various industries over the last 20 years I am particularly sensitive to and engaged in this discussion. I think it’s important to note that the future isn’t one or the other. It’s a combination, a transition and an evolution of education. There are still many excellent lecture-based educational options that should never die completely. A dynamic and engaging speaker can present an awesome lecture-based session. Similarly, there are many very poor lecture-based sessions in which attendees learn nothing.
My friend Jeff Hurt mentions in his comment that he is an advocate of conferences changing the focus from speakers to learners. I could not agree more. But that shouldn’t automatically dismiss lecture-based sessions from the agenda. They have their place, and it is incumbent on the speaker to enhance that traditional format by being interesting, getting the participants to engage when appropriate, and making sure he/she is not putting the audience to sleep.
However, more engaging/learner-based programs should definitely become more mainstream components of conference educational programs. It’s interesting that these ideas are often pushed forward by some of the leading technology thought-leaders in our industry (i.e. people like you and Jeff). Technology is being thrust into the forefront as the one of the logical driving forces of this trend. While I would agree with that, I would also argue that technology shouldn’t necessarily be the primary reason for doing it even though it is the most convenient reason. Learner-based education is simply an excellent format for education in and of itself. But it is not for everyone and it is not for every topic. There are many topics I would rather listen to the “expert” speaker for a solid hour than to allow a more interactive approach where the participants often hijack the session into other directions, or eat up valuable speaker time espousing their own viewpoints. Sometimes “learners” just don’t want that. Then again, there are other times the “learners” are extremely valuable in taking the class in the direction it really needs to go.
My point? The future is not one or the other. It’s both. Educational directors have to become more skilled and sensitive to be able to choose the right formats and the right speakers for each topic. This puts the onus on organizations to ensure that their educational directors have these skills, that they are people who are engaged in the industry, understand the topics and issues that need to be explored, and are capable of building a comprehensive program that meets as many different attendee needs as possible. It’s nowhere near as easy as it sounds.
I’m very much looking forward to Jeff’s “handling” of the i-Room educational component he will be leading at the Event Solutions Idea Factory this year. It is hopefully a step forward for our conference in broadening the educational capabilities of the conference and we’ll definitely be watching it closely so we can tweak and improve it in years to come. For anyone who is interested here’s the link to the i-Room I’m talking about. I’m not trying to be self-promotional here so feel free to delete the link if you feel I’m “hijacking” the topic, lol.

Michael M McCurry CMP October 28, 2010 at 6:19 pm

Hi John,

You have certainly added to the conversation with your comments and insights! Thanks so much for taking time to share your thoughts.

I agree that lectures in the right context are absolutely a viable way to deliver education value. The problem is so many presenters get caught up in what they are saying and forget they need to engage their audiences.. that is my beef!

I agree its not about technology … its about learning and collaboration. It’s also about starting and maintaining a meaningful conversation.

Thanks for stopping by and for all of your shared wisdom.

@executiveoasis November 2, 2010 at 9:33 pm

You’re right on the money with this one Mike. At many (dare I say most) corporate meetings and conferences, the approach seems to be cram as much into the agenda as possible through boring lectures. With all that has been discovered about adult learning, I don’t know why this persists. I also blogged about this recently. Seems great minds think alike. :)

Executive Corporate Meeting Re-engineering Guide

Accelerated Learning to Engage Conference and
Corporate Meeting Participants

Michael M McCurry CMP November 6, 2010 at 4:43 pm

Hey Anne,

Thanks for your comments and for contributing to the conversation.

Hopefully all of us that advocate education reform, can continue to share our insights and opinions and somewhere along the way change will occur.

I think it is imminent.

Event Management Companies November 4, 2010 at 11:46 am

I really think that the traditional format of education hasn’t caught up with our technology yet! I’ll be VERY interested to see what happens when classrooms catch up with the capabilities!

Michael M McCurry CMP November 6, 2010 at 4:41 pm

Hey there,

I am with you on that one… it would be nice, if it’s even possible for schools to catch up with technology.

We shall see…

Thanks for stopping by and contributing.

online form builder August 1, 2013 at 2:44 am

Save All Paperwork: Whatever paperwork arrives with your parts or which is provided from the seller should be maintained.

There are many web designers who charge huge amount of money to do this job for
you. If a picture is worth a thousand words then you can
just image how much you will absorb by browsing this site.

online form builder August 1, 2013 at 6:13 am

For professional web site builders extra complex
laptop software program for net design is needed.
Once safely at Thebes, though, the obelisks were brought to
the temple at Karnak with much fanfare.

R. Drew Davis October 5, 2013 at 1:08 pm

Dear “Online Form Builder”—

I’m still debating if your comment on this blog post is merely spam or is obscurely relevant to the topic. I’m inclined to write it off as spam. Please don’t spam the web. If your remarks are obscure but intended to be relevant, you really need to clarify the connection between the topic at hand and what you are saying.

cheap healthy recipes for dinner March 27, 2014 at 5:39 am

The dessert should be kept in the fridge, and eaten within 3 days.
This navratri keep fast for healthy body, mind and
soul. Bake the vegetables until they are tender or for about 20 minutes.

Rhinoplasty Surgeon Miami April 11, 2014 at 7:15 am

What a maferial of un-ambiguity and preserveness of valuable
exxperience regarding unexpected feelings.

Picking out Painless Secrets In Information Technologies April 19, 2014 at 9:08 pm

These are very important for finance professionals. The
data analyzed used path analysis because it assumes
that all constructs are measured without error (Dow, et.
The latest technology from Apple Computer, the i – Pad, is
the latest of such technological developments and has been tested at hospitals around the United
States with an eye towards making the tablet computer and indispensable
piece of medical hardware at an affordable price.

small chicken coops April 29, 2014 at 10:16 am

Since chicken coop kits are available and also several distinct sizes and shapes you’ll want to think about the reason for your own coop.

I have known a lot of people who have got into a bit of a mess using free designs only to find, halfway through construction, that they were incomplete or unclear

facial plastic surgeon greenwich ct May 8, 2014 at 11:11 pm

Pretty ɡreat post. I just stumbled upon your weblog and wished to mention that I’vе
truly loved browsing your blog posts. In aոy case I will be subscribinց in your feed aոd I’m hoping yoou rite again very soon!

storage units in college station texas May 20, 2014 at 6:40 am

The company offers low cost service and makes shipping
process convenient. Buying your own home is one of
Getting the services of Long Distance Moving Company make your moving easy and
very much less taxing.

bandage dress ootd blog June 12, 2014 at 8:40 pm

Okay, so you have a decent starting portfolio
of ‘glamour photography’ shots you’ve taken and assembled to show
the possibilities of your range and depth of photographic artistry.
Resources may grace with your presence to related topics, such as grooming, fashion,
and etiquette and not just fashion modeling alone. Almost every day we are exposed to the damaging effects of the ultraviolet rays that are sometimes high in radiation.

james and surman Boca Raton CPA June 14, 2014 at 3:38 am

This will make your details simple and easy so
that employer can go through it at first instance. Here are 4 things
bookkeeping and accounting services do for their customers:.
The online offering will cost you $99 to setup up with
monthly fees.

hcg weight loss free trial June 17, 2014 at 10:00 pm

First of all whenever you opt for weight loss measures the most important thing
that you require is the motivation which is very difficult to get at
home. It is proven to reduce most people’s weight by
a pound a day, and when I read about that, I called immediately.
Whenever lowering the food consumption, it is important a thief lessen your usage a little bit.

Fake tan remover products June 29, 2014 at 6:14 am

We admit that you may think this one is a stretch if your only
interest is in non-traditional projects that you can use
to promote your business. friend to help you apply the
mist tan across your body evenly. The coloring initially comes from bronzers,
until DHA has time to react with skin and gradually darkens dead skin cells.
The cost of the spray tanning procedure will change depending
on where the salon is located and the specific service that’s requested.
To get yourself a normal, even looking fake tan, scrub the
skin before you apply your spray tan. To sustain up the color, employ your ointment each and every
three-5 days. Select the one you wish to purchase and add it to your cart.
These are things like lotions and micro spray bottles that your clients can use while at home.
They serve the general public with everyday tanning kits and they also serve the tanning industry by providing gallon sized containers for airbrush and spray tan salons.
The problem is that if a spray tan technician is not properly trained or
qualified then they will not understand how to apply the spray tan in the correct way.

weight loss diets June 29, 2014 at 7:53 am

The main function of the HCG hormone is to protect the
fetus. It was something I had to research and explore, since my
patients were asking for it, and I had really turned
away from this approach. You can have a look at them and then decide
whether to choose one for you or not.

laser hair growth treatment boston July 3, 2014 at 11:32 pm

Anxiety and depression is common among hair loss sufferers, especially those experiencing total baldness.

A study published in The Journal of Dermatology revealed that chlorine
causes discolouration and a change in hair texture.
These products work the best in younger men who have only begun to lose their hair, and in those whose androgenetic alopecia is still in the early stages where hair is thinning but continuing to grow.

chloe sims suntan beauty supply distributors July 7, 2014 at 11:35 pm

This will help to avoid streaking and will ensure results.
In the 1960s when many people were becoming the victims
of sunburn and skin cancer for the sake of
Suntan, this method became very popular as a safe alternative to sunbathing.
They ask for help in situations where they know that others have
superior skills or abilities and apply their
own aptitudes to those tasks for which they were best suited.

celebrity dresses for lesss July 9, 2014 at 8:30 pm

Staying up with the most current and greatest fashion development might
seem like additional time than you have, but there are lots of spots that it is possible to visit quickly and easily get all in the fashion thing you may need.
This fabric is intended to be loose fitting, but wear
it too loose and you’ll look fat. It’s nice that at least parts of
society and media are recognizing that not all women are shaped the same and we don’t all need to be a size 6 or smaller.

stuffy nose and sneezing July 11, 2014 at 2:49 am

Advanced Plastic Surgery is here to celebrate beauty with its state of the art facilities and innovative services such as dermabrasion, BOTOX Cosmetic,
body surgeries, and the latest Vi – Peel. Interestingly enough,
pictures of her as a younger woman show that she’s adorable, and post
surgery she is just beautiful. There is no question that how you look has an impact in the workplace.

moving companies in lansing michigan July 17, 2014 at 9:31 pm

Choosing the right moving company to help you make a move in your near future is imperative if you want an easy and smooth move.
When scouting for a good distance moving company, you’ll find that some of them offer services that you simply
either don’t require or don’t want. Compensate you financially about
the repairing cost of your damaged item or the amount
that equals the current market value of it.

summper camp tips July 20, 2014 at 11:02 pm

Please mention the author when citing or reprinting this article.
s a prime ingredient of a successful life in a changing world.
He’ll point you toward the head of the Military Police, Boyd,
and a corrupt quartermaster, Contreas. The activities accessible
at different summer camps comprise all from learning how to skateboard or
ride a horse, to getting ready for higher education and performing society
service. Whether or not he survived the trip to
the hospital was a big question, but if he made it he would actually
receive decent medical care. Session I will begin on June 6 and end on June 30; Monday-Thursday from
1-4 PM. Successfully organize and conduct your own fitness boot
camp program. If you are not that physically-compromised, why not
give fitness boot camp training a try. There
are summer camps available for all types of sports. deductions) must
exceed 2 percent of your adjusted gross income before they produce any tax savings.

server sh enasistem July 23, 2014 at 9:33 am

Designing and Implementing Compaq Storage – Works Enterprise Backup.
Apple is a quality machine that will not disappoint
either. For all new & refurbished computer purchases we offer free data transfer from
your old computer. server sh enasistem

chapel moving company louisville ky July 23, 2014 at 8:36 pm

When you go with selecting a properly credited relocation firm, make no mistake –
they’re going to be following correct practices as well as safe guards to make
sure your personal possessions show up safely and in good condition. Make that
business plan impressive with an executive summary, description of your product, your goals and expected revenue, which your Canadian business can generate.
The movers also must protect consumers’ goods by maintaining cargo liability insurance, workers’
compensation insurance, and bodily injury and property damage insurance.

spray tanning booth hartford ct July 24, 2014 at 4:05 am

You can reach the hard-to-reach spots like between your shoulder blades.
For example, multi-tan sessions are offered at a reduced rate or can come with an additional session for free.

Learn more about spray tanning and how you can get started with a
successful business of your own today at <. When showing a clip of the process later in the show Conan asked the hairdresser, "Who complains more about the pain, me or a three-year-old girl. * It is cheaper to buy your own spray tanning products than to visit a tanning booth or have a professional airbrush at a salon. Using a Baiden Mitten is a good idea for exfoliating before your tanning session. Everyone looks better with a tan, even more so knowing that it is a healthy one. An average tanning session with Jimmy Coco will cost you around $350. Since these products often leave a tanner with unsatisfactory results, tanners in general regard spray tan as the best way of getting a safe tan without troubling the  health of the skin. It doesn't have to cost a lot to get set up and start spray tanning.

aarp retirement calculator July 29, 2014 at 10:24 pm

While you’ll be able to certainly use your phone guide for it,
or contemplate asking friends and family, colleagues
and even their recommendations, the world wide
web will be the greatest spot to start. Adopt a motion approving the lease amendment with John Mitchell
Rogers for the operation and maintenance of the Carriage Center Car Wash
and authorizing the City Manager to execute the necessary
documents. It is a great blessing to have such a committed and competent builder with us.
The answer is it’s not about the burgers, it’s about land.

To the lenders, there is a perceived risk because if the restaurant is closed down, you could potentially
lose 100% of your income from that restaurant. Buying and selling of the property:
as a business tactics first buy the property for
the lesser price and sell the same property by increasing the actual price of the
property (i. I was about to mount when I realized I
had forgotten my helmet in the tack room. A big advantage of taking
a limo is that it is your individual transportation. ve gotten pretty good at picking a motivated seller
out of a crowd. David Cameron, Britian’s Prime Minister, announced that they are
prepared to help should assistance be necessary.

natural gas storage companies cramer August 3, 2014 at 5:08 am

This is much is true, but what some customers don’t realize is that you can help reduce your total bill by doing
some services on your own. Buying your own home is one of the biggest investments and commitments that most people will experience in a lifetime.
Again, the credibility and market reputation of Indianapolis movers ensure that everything, from packing to transportation, will be simple and easy.

boca raton cpa john miller fbi August 16, 2014 at 1:08 pm

A levy allows the IRS to legally seize and sell any type of property you own or have interest in including houses, cars, or boats.
Participate in campaigns with existing promotional material that has been tested and proven to
convert. Certified accountants can be single practitioners or by partnership ranging in size from two to
hundreds of members.

hcg weight loss injections cost August 19, 2014 at 7:35 am

-The test was done incorrectly for example perhaps the test was not saturated entirely in urine.
Warrants have been issued for his arrest in Europe and he lives
in hiding outside the E. The treatment comes in both drops
and injections, which are given by a doctor.

celeb boutique dresses reviews August 19, 2014 at 11:53 pm

Cobras and Mambas inject Neurotoxic venom which will affect the nervous system and cause initial muscle weakness, blurred vision, difficulty in swallowing and breathing and
eventually paralysis. Richard Avedon photos had also
filled some of the finest magazines in the United States.

If you are trying to find little girls clothing stores, there are many
options for the fancy boutiques where you will likely pay a lot more than average,
to the stores that are more well-known and you can probably find good values while still getting quality clothing.

fort lauderdale plumbers eemax sp3512 troubleshooting August 20, 2014 at 3:12 am

This 4 to 5 foot auger with a curved, tubular hand is similar to a snake and works the same way.
After consideration, you may find that the remodeling project you thought you couldn’t live without,
may simply not be needed at all. You can also use tile
as backsplash or can use them either in a traditional manner or diagonally.

spray tanning tips and tricks August 21, 2014 at 9:30 am

No one needs to pay retail for their tanning needs anymore,
not even the individual buyer. The best way to exfoliate is to sit in a hot Jacuzzi for
20 minutes until you feel your dead skin cells have fully absorbed
as much water as possible or until your fingers
become wrinkly. Sun Laboratories dark sunsation self
tanning lotion 8 oz should only be applied after applying the Exfoliant body
scrub.

social media marketing plan template August 22, 2014 at 4:06 am

Here, in this article; all such thoughts have been summarized for you.
When your site is linked by another reputed business,
it helps the search engines find you. This one is not so important,
just reinforces to the search engines about what your page content is
based on.

social media marketing Salary August 23, 2014 at 11:24 pm

It is not a senior editor or a human resource manager but people that decide what to read and what
to watch. She has successfully managed hundreds of company and product launches and public relations campaigns, beginning with the
first digital network launch, the first commercial wireless phone and the first wireless data applications.
This one is not so important, just reinforces to the
search engines about what your page content is based on.

dog attacks woman September 4, 2014 at 2:21 pm

Kim Kardashian certainly isn’t the first celebrity to get
some work done, but the ‘Keeping Up with the Kardashians’ episode did
prompt a plastic surgeon, Dr. Some of the popular cosmetic surgery procedures – notably the head lift
- are popular attributable to aging skin circumstances accelerated by
experience of the sun. Also people who are involved in entertainment industry are often required to keep themselves look younger and attractive since it.

social media marketing history September 4, 2014 at 4:22 pm

Another way you can update your site is to regularly check and improve upon your website’s SEO status.
com, or you’re planning to open one soon, it’s certain that some amount
of homework will equip any crafter with improved knowledge of their unique niche, value, and target audience.
This involves figuring out where your target customers
are networking online and making certain that your organization has a presence in the social media
outlets that they are participating in.

Weight Loss With Hcg September 8, 2014 at 10:46 pm

There are some hindrances in you goal to lose unwanted body
fat like oils, fats, ointments, and creams. Warrants have been issued for his arrest in Europe and he
lives in hiding outside the E. It is though because you just need to take drops timely and live the way you are doing.

hcg diet for weight loss September 10, 2014 at 1:22 am

On Mumbai Pune route, at khopoli there isa unique spot called Durshet forest lodge.

You take a risk when selling on a product to a customer.
It will also leave you with a natural golden tone that last for up
to 28 days.

white plus size bodycon dresses September 14, 2014 at 12:59 am

Wearing the most elegant fabric which could enrich the beauty in you can be regarded as the best technique for
fabric selection. ‘ Besides being in financial need, recipients must also be passing
all their classes and be recommended by their
guidance counselors. Hence, the final price of a product is automatically lower.

bodycon dress tumblr September 15, 2014 at 12:04 pm

On October 15, 2008, a spokeswoman confirmed that Madonna and husband Guy Ritchie plan to divorce, which generated more magazine covers like Us Weekly, People magazine, OK magazine and Life & Style magazine.
The classic man’s suit has barely changed for over
a hundred years. You have a very special bridal gift that will stand
out from the pack for its utility and style.