Sunday, April 4, 2010

McCurry’s Corner is Having a Makeover!

Hey all, you may notice over the next couple of weeks a lot of changes to the way this blog site looks.  I am in the process of converting it to a new theme format.

Please be patient with me while I figure this out.  I promise that, in the end you will be really pleased with the result!

Christina April 6, 2010 at 5:07 pm

I can’t wait to see the final product! I like what I see already. :)

Michael M McCurry CMP April 7, 2010 at 12:04 pm

Hi Christina,

Thanks much, for your vote of support!

I am done with the major changes … now just doing some tweaking.

What would you like to see here, if anything, that I don’t have?

Thanks,

Christina Stallings April 10, 2010 at 12:18 am

Hi Mike! Thank you for your very encouraging comment on last post. I sincerely mean that you, your Twitter feed and blog are without a doubt a huge part of the reason I have been able to arm myself with knowledge and have been lucky enough to come across some great opportunities over the past year.

So tying that to your blog’s recent makeover – the former and current blog you maintain have provided me,and the rest of your ‘regulars’, with all that we are looking for and more already.

I like the new and in-progress look a lot, but I think mostly just because it is new and refreshing visually. As redundant as this may sound, I mean it, the content is you provide is the why I subscribe and check what is new, regardless of the total number of posts I have to go through in my Reader. Yours is one of the priorities that I will not ignore because it is consistently relevant and of quality.

The fact that I mostly view your blog via Google Reader instead directly through your domain is very telling. Most of the images and formatting are lost in RSS and it doesn’t matter because I’m here for the education, with or without the aesthetics.

I do understand that when it comes to your prospective audience, lurkers, and random hits, the aesthetics are very important. And from that perspective – you obviously are already succeeding in that area, so keep up the good work!

I digress.

I have followed you since I found you, because you put out good content (and now, also because I sincerely can call you my ‘friend’). I’m sure that most would agree that we aren’t going anywhere if you keep it coming. :)

Cheers!

Christina Stallings April 10, 2010 at 12:21 am

OK.

longest. comment. ever.

sorry!! :)

laser therapy for hair restoration September 7, 2014 at 1:13 am

They want you to come to the salon on a regular basis
so they tell you that you need to get a haircut every
four to six weeks, but it’s just a way for them to make more money.
main light based permanent hair removal technique
for men. Remember, the foaming action of regular shampoos
and detergents is for looks only.

Boca Raton free CPA supplies September 7, 2014 at 5:16 am

This is required whether or not the both spouses are responsible for the IRS debt.
The combination of income taxes and self-employment taxes can easily be the biggest single expense for the self-employed.
So as you can see, the earning potential with CPA offers is virtually unlimited.

homeopathic medicines September 8, 2014 at 9:55 am

For that you need to consult some good physician who will evaluate your health and would suggest you
the right diet plan that will. It is taken under the tongue as it is pre-diluted
and it instantly gets dissolved in the blood. As a matter of fact, it has been found than men using HCG in losing weight tend to have better effects than female users
in most cases.

hcg weight loss foods September 18, 2014 at 8:39 pm

Emergency physician ultrasonography for evaluating patients at risk for
ectopic pregnancy: a meta-analysis. The 1000-calorie diet menu plan is not that easy;
hence consult your dietitian or doctor before starting it.
Dieters are recommended to drink as much water as possible, as the adequate water consumption can help dieters feel more filling and increase their body metabolism.