Thursday, December 24, 2009

My Top Ten Christmas Songs

11/28/2010 Note:  I have updated this blog post with new fixed links for many of the songs.  Hope you enjoy these great songs and all the best for a wonderful holiday season!

I love the Christmas holidays!  For my entire life, it has always been the most special holiday to me.  This year I am celebrating the first Christmas of my blog.  So, in the spirit of giving, I would like to share with you my ten favorite Christmas songs.    The links are all Youtube videos; They are easy to view and I handpicked them for the best audio and video quality.

“Happy Xmas” (War is Over) — John Lennon

I believe in Father Christmas — Greg Lake ( of Emerson, Lake & Palmer/ King Crimson Fame)

White Christmas — Bing Crosby, From the Movie “Holiday Inn

Santa Claus is Comin to Town — Bruce Springsteen

The Christmas Song (tic) — Alvin & the Chipmunks

A Merry Little Christmas — Frank Sinatra

The Christmas Song (Merry Christmas) — Nat King Cole

O Holy Night — Celine Dion

Little Drummer Boy — Josh Groban

Jingle Bell Rock — Bobby Helms

I wish you all a very happy holidays and here’s to an awesome 2010!

Do you have a favorite song for the holidays that you’d like to share with us… Please do! Here is a clip from a wonderful holiday Movie “Holiday Inn”… Enjoy!

RENEE BROOKS December 26, 2010 at 5:44 pm

Hey Mike, I’m glad to see you are doing so well. I have no way of getting in touch with you, and came across your website. I am in Oklahoma now, I live with my 7yr old daughter Haylee. I am now working as a dialysis nurse at Fresenius. Well merry Christmas, email me any time. Renee

Michael M McCurry CMP January 15, 2011 at 10:26 am

Hey Renee, sorry it took me so long to respond back to you. I don’t have your email address so really can’t email you. Mine is jeepsdad@yahoo.com. Send me your contact info and then we can connect.

FYI I am in San Diego right now and saw Ronnie last night.

Take care.

Lasercap-Success Rate In Women July 23, 2014 at 9:41 pm

Finasteride on the other hand has been approved by
Food and Drug Administration to treat enlargement of prostate.
Used in determining menstrual irregularities, menopause,
pituitary problems, suspected gonadal failure and infertility tests.
able to contain avoidable hair breakages.

capillus laser hat 272 July 25, 2014 at 8:25 am

Shock hair loss is generally caused by physician error when doing the treatment,
so picking a physician who understands exactly what they
are doing is essential. It is important to always make sure that your hair is well maintained
by ensuring that the hair is kept clean. By observing all the above tips when faced with the problem of hair loss Minneapolis citizens should be able to
contain avoidable hair breakages.

moving companies in chicago area July 29, 2014 at 2:50 am

Rather than doing it themselves, many people would agree they need expert hands for the
jobs. If you are moving in New York City or are relocating to
the big apple then you can get in touch with any of moving companies Nyc
that can help you with it. Before the health insurance exchanges become fully operational, health
insurance payers would need to have their business models, market strategies, IT
systems and technologies, operational designs etc.

nose job Monthly payments August 7, 2014 at 4:19 am

Finally, mini face lift provide the sufferers an all natural experience
by themselves as well as at the same time improve their own self
esteem and confidence amounts. Normally students
can finish their nursing degree through this program within three
years, in which the first year will be devoted to entry-level nursing course work.
This will give an assurance that the treatment which has
offered is effective and suitable for you.

facial plastic surgeon atlanta ga August 14, 2014 at 5:00 am

Finally, mini face lift provide the sufferers an all natural experience by themselves as well as at the same
time improve their own self esteem and confidence amounts.
For example, you might be seeking rhinoplasty as way to achieve a functional goal.
First decide on what color you want your bathroom to be and add two shades of
the same color, one lighter and one darker (or
one totally different but matching color) for accents.

moving palm beach gardens August 30, 2014 at 12:57 pm

They handle the tasks of relocation with attention. ATMCASH sends your
friend or relative a prepaid ATMCASH card via Fed – Ex and sends you
the secure PIN code via the mail. While dragging on your screen with your mouse and
holding shift, you can pull the layer or selected object 45 degrees in any
direction.

laser hair regrowth treatment cost September 1, 2014 at 3:40 am

The hair follicles are not receiving the right balance of nutrients they need to grow.

Data coverage: market sizes (historic and forecasts),
company shares, brand shares and distribution data.
The doctors and the physicians must be experienced and trained
in handling the laser instruments.

hcg weight loss killeen tx September 4, 2014 at 10:13 am

If you or someone you know thinks they may be pregnant or is experiencing any symptoms
of pregnancy and acquires a negative test result, its best to test again in around a week.
Physically, because it wrecks havoc to your body systems that have
to attune different metabolic, circulatory and gastrointestinal processes in between relatively short periods of time.
Could the HCG shot be the secret to losing weight and keeping it off.

plastic surgery nightmares September 10, 2014 at 9:11 pm

But there are also those who are not amenable to
this kind of treatment such as Dr. The rhinoplasty surgeons India enhance the nose by reshaping it by using components like cuboids, gristle (fibrous) and a couple of fashioned elements as well.
It is normal to have slight bruising and swelling for about ten days.

plastic surgery statistics September 11, 2014 at 9:51 pm

Under the bonnet, Audi claims the new facelifted A4 will be offered with a range of engines that is 11
percent more fuel efficient than the current generation, despite a significant increase in power and torque output.
Nathan Newman is world renowned for his advanced cosmetic surgery procedures.
By using a radio frequency face lift, many
men and women can prolong the need for a full-fledged
face lift later on in life.

percussion voice Lessons Online Free September 19, 2014 at 7:50 pm

But wе are only experiencing the time of the present moment.
This explains thе incredible Һostility Punks attracted from some members of the general public.
The Severance Hall Ticket Office is located in the Smith Lobby.

fake tan removal September 21, 2014 at 3:00 am

The more one is exposed to the sun the more one can reduce the SPF factor of the lotion at the risk of
the skin becoming dried out, leathery and full of wrinkles.
The easier products to use are those that you rub into your
skin. Every bride wants to look their radiant best on their wedding day.