Every year Experient hosts a client event in August where we provide networking and educational opportunities to our top clients. This year’s meeting will take place on Sunday, August 2 – Wednesday, August 5 at the Gaylord National Resort and Convention Center. Part of the content focus for the conference is Social Media within the events industry.
Experient is currently looking for students or individuals to serve on a tech squad. Applicants should be enrolled in a hospitality program and/or proficient with the social media networking tools Twitter, LinkedIn and Facebook. The Tech Squad will provide hands-on assistance and demonstrations to attendees. The compensation for this opportunity will be $10.00 per hour and includes free parking and a meal per day. Tech Squad participants will be able to attend some of the educational sessions and network with conference attendees.
Sunday, August 2: 1:00 pm – 7:00 pm (attendee arrival day)
Monday, August 3: 7:00 am – 2:00 pm
Tuesday, August 4: 7:00 am – 12:30pm
Wednesday, August 5: 7:00 am – 1:00 pm
Responsibilities and Skill Set Requirements
- Personable, friendly and outgoing personalities. Looking for individuals who will reach out to attendees and not wait to be approached.
- Strong proficiency in Twitter, Facebook and/or LinkedIn.
- What is your area of greatest strength among these applications?
- Knowledge of other social media (blogs, YouTube…) a nice addition.
- Ability to help attendees setup their own accounts on these applications, modify their privacy and other settings, upload photos, find groups, participate in discussions, conduct searches, send a tweet, follow others on Twitter, setup favorites, etc.
- Willing to/need to be able to show their own Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts as an example.
Interested applicants please submit a resume along with a description of which social media they feel they are most proficient in (Twitter, LinkedIn, and Facebook) to: email@example.com