Well, it has finally happened….. I have a blog!!!!
Over the past couple of months I have been investigating what this social networking thing is all about. I am frankly astounded at what I have learned. The Internet is pregnant with opportunity, but like everything else in life it can either be a curse or a blessing. I am curious how much time each day the average person spends engaging in various social networking activities?? What does social networking mean to you, my friends and colleagues?? These are just some of the questions I have running through my head.
Briefly, I perceive social networking as an opportunity to:
- Expand your circle of contacts, either for business or friendship.
- Postion, or brand yourself both personally and professionally.
- Exchange valuable information and insight with other people with unique perspectives, values and opinions.
- Identify and cultivate business opportunities where appropriate
- Socialize in a relaxed unintimidating environment.
Needless to say, social networking means different things to different people, and I would love to hear from you …….. Sooooo… please share your thoughts and ideas on this blog… I am sure I can learn a thing or two from you and hopefully vice versa!!!!
Cheers and have a tremendous day!